Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Within 6 weeks, I must...

... change The Roof into a successful restaurant in the heart of Kota Kinabalu city."



Hey people, I'm Dinoza. I basically run two hotels(Imperial International & Imperial Boutec) located at Warisan Square, Kota Kinabalu, Sabah. Past two years since running the hotels has been crazy and full of ups & downs. Nevertheless, the experience is rewarding. With the two hotels looking pretty stable for now, I have a new target in my mind that I must accomplish in 6 weeks. I'm talking about bringing success to my hotel's The Roof restaurant. Located at the roof of the building where the hotels are located, The Roof has been doing well in terms of functions, special packages and room service. The problem lies within the number of walk-in customers, which is VERY POOR. I'm talking about only an average of 3-5 tables per day. So my challenge to myself is to double the monthly profit from walk-in customers and achieve RM20,000 before 25th March 2009. I want to see more customers sitting down and enjoying their session at The Roof. Easy? Hard? Impossible? I just know its achievable so long as i do my best to make it work. Join me in my journey to win this challenge in this blog. I need all the support I can get. Other than my team of staff, close business contacts and friends, your support too will be much appreciated. Throw in your comments/suggestions regardless good or bad so The Roof can improve. I'll do my part to reward you people if I win the challenge. Let the challenge begin!


p/s: Be in The Roof's mailing list by joining the facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=53345708484.

9 comments:

  1. Wow. You got your hands full this month, lol.

    How do we help?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Dino :) i stayed at ur hotel once last year.. and had breakfast at The Restaurant

    i love the plc .. its so calm but the food is not bad.. [ what i mean is there is always space for improvement]

    anyway good luck to u :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh so this is the blog. All the best! We'll help all that we can :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We will help u indeed dino!!!

    Good luck!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Daniel - Bro, you're already helping me. And yes, my hands are so full!

    bubbleberry - I agree. Doing what I can to improve. Thank you for your support! :-)

    JACQ - You and WC the best! :-)

    Amy C - Much appreciated Amy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't want to comment. To me it's above expectation for KK's standard during Sabahan Bloggers 2008 or was I out dated? I don't mind to try out the outdoor next time because it brings me closer to KK surrounding :) Good Luck

    ReplyDelete
  7. With good food good price... sure you can!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Feed back from public towards the restaurant i think can be the key to make it successful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. you have all my support bro..

    ReplyDelete