Tuesday, April 14, 2009

April's Mocktail Of The Month!



















photo & artwork by Jacquelin Ajuni of KK Food Reviews


I'm not that big of a fan of yoghurt although I do eat it every now and then. So I had no idea what is lassi when Chef Mawi and my f&b manager Liamis recommended Orange & Mango Lassi to me as April's Mocktail Of The Month. Turns out it is a type of yoghurt drink. I was also a bit skeptical about it when Chef Mawi and Liamis said it will be sold at RM12nett. RM12nett for a yoghurt drink??? Hmm... After going through a little tasting session, I must say... Its one of the tastiest drinks I have ever tasted! Chef Mawi and Liamis then explained to me the ingredients that consists of yoghurt, fruit, water, etc that justifies the price tag. I gotta admit it is worth the money especially for the taste. I'm ordering it almost everyday now and my personal favourite is the Mango Lassi. Highly recommend this drink to all especially yoghurt lovers.

No comments:

Post a Comment