Sunday, April 26, 2009

'Boss Belanja' Day!: The aftermath...



It wasn't the best of days for The Roof as the 'Bos Belanja' Day didn't turn out as good as I hoped. It was a low turnout and the only good thing is those who attended were satisfied with the food, service and door gifts offered. I have to re-examine the event now to know what went wrong with my sales director. Was there something wrong with the promotion/advertising? Or is Secretaries' Week not that widely celebrated here in Kota Kinabalu? Whatever it is, I need to look into this matter as Mother's Day is coming soon and I don't want the same situation to happen.

3 comments:

  1. Ooohh i'm waitin for Mother's Day...hopefully my mum would go if i bring her here...

    ReplyDelete
  2. dino,

    the bosses here are not that generous i think..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy C - Mother's Day Promotion is out! Do bring your mum. :-)

    Deana E - Agreed. Oh well, another shot next year then.

    ReplyDelete