Sunday, May 10, 2009

Great Mother's Day turnout!


It was a fantastic Sunday. What a bounce back from the previous Secretaries' Week promo. Yesterday's Mother's Day hi-tea promotion was a huge success with a turnout of 180 customers. I was really happy to see customers enjoying their meal and having a good time with their families. Speaking of that, I like to highlight two invited people that gave a big contribution to the success of yesterday's hi-tea session.


Jacquelin Ajuni - I needed a photographer to take photos as part of the Mother's Day promotion. Got Jacquelin to fill in the shoes and she did a fantastic job. Families who came for the hi-tea loved her work and were even willing to pay for extra shots. Great job Jacq! Check out her blog at http://caneeliea.com/ to see more of her work.


Greg Alvin - I call him Greg the magician or simply our local David Blaine. I met Greg for the first time last month and he showed me tricks & illusions that simply blew me away. From that moment, I just knew I had to have this guy for the Mother's Day promotion. Greg didn't disappoint and he simply wowed the customers during the hi-tea. Amazing stuff! Check out the videos below to see Greg at work.









Both tricks are merely teasers for the amazing stuff he can do like bending forks, switching cards in your hand without touching, tieing shoe laces without using his hands, etc. I simply recommend you people to have him if you plan to have a magician for any functions or events that you plan to organize.



















Not to forget, the group of staff that worked hard during the hi-tea to make sure everything runs smooth and those who came as customers to support the event. Some of them even performed a singing session. There were minor hick-ups here and there but thankfully everything turn out just fine. Great job people!
















Many thanks again to all that made Mother's Day hi-tea promotion a successful one. There is still room for improvement and I'm looking forward to The Roof's next promo, which is for the upcoming Kaamatan Festival.

2 comments: