Friday, March 6, 2009

Mangan fever!



It is good to have friends around you that gives support. Most of them are already supporting me by coming over to the Mangan Hi-Tea promotion this coming Monday. Thanks guys! You're the best! Also, gratitude to the rest of the people online that I haven't met or chatted before who will come over. Things look great for now and even better, I just got this email from my f&b manager Liamis directed to my sales director Yaakob...

Dear Mr Yaakob,

Just to inform current reservation on 9 March 2009 at 11am "Mangan Hi Tea" we had 48 paxs, Kindly if any reservation from your side, kindly please let me know by today.

Thank you for you help.

Have a nice day... :-)

Regards,

Liamis Laikau

Simply really good news! Praises to Yaakob and his team for doing a great job promoting the Mangan Hi-Tea. Now its up to Liamis and his team to make sure everything goes well on Monday. If you haven't made reservations, please do so by calling 088-522888 and ask to be connected to The Roof restaurant.

No comments:

Post a Comment