Thursday, March 12, 2009

The return of dinner buffet... Lets Mangoui!

The Roof used to have weekly dinner buffet that didn't really turned out great. Promotions and marketing didn't go as well as expected and most of the time the dinner buffet had zero guests. It was a sad period for me to be at The Roof looking at an empty restaurant with the buffet food gone to waste. Thus, the weekly buffet was canceled and no longer available at The Roof.




















However, I received quite a number of requests to have the dinner buffet back at The Roof. So guess what. Dinner buffet is back! In conjunction with the upcoming school holidays, there will be a Mangoui Hawker Night special on the 13th, 14th, 20th and 21st this month. Price per head is a mere RM38nett. The success of Mangoui will heavily determine whether dinner buffet will return as a weekly event. So I hope you peeps please give Mangoui a shot and tell me what you think. Your feedback is everything as there were none before since hardly anybody came for the weekly dinner buffet. Hope to hear from you!

Mangoui facebook page ---> http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=56120917671

4 comments:

  1. Hrmmm Might go on the 20th or 21st. Last time I went for buffet I was :(

    Let's hope I'll be impressed this time :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for giving it another shot bro. Hopefully better comments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Geng!..I notice the poster is a bit greenish. make sure you have it saved as RGB instead of CMYK before uploading. I will try to find a way of getting to The Roof. Competitor's check kunun....hahahha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. misslamau - Noted! Thanks for the comment. Bah, check lah bah! Sa pun mau check sana. hehe

    ReplyDelete